Today, I thought that I would do a tag from YouTube. Usually this would take the form of a video, but since I don’t have the means to do that, I’ll be doing it in writing.
You can watch author and booktuber, Robyn Schneider’s video below:
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book: Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White. This was my favorite book when I was growing up. I still read it from time to time.
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride: John Green. I love his entire library of books. They’re some of my current favorites and it would be fun to pick John’s brain for a bit.
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a movie: I need to think on this more.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book A. The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling.
5. I would let my google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author: Wil Wheaton. I’m a nerd. He’s a nerd. Enough said.
6. I would donate everything I own to goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life: Alaska from John Green’s Looking for Alaska
Let me know what your answers are in the comment below.